USA Visa Procedure
Visa Procedure For US Student
Here we are giving some procedures to apply for Visa, hope this will help you a lot:
- Before anything you have to apply for the admission in US university. Once the university will approve your admission, then you have to fill up a Form named as 1 - 20. Remember you will be needed to present this form with your VISA application.
- Next you will need to get an appointment with the local US Embassy. [You can apply within 120 days before the university reporting date.]
- They will take a short interview for your VISA processing.
- Next you will need to show all required documents there.
- After that you will be needed to pay for the SEVIS or Student and Exchange Visitor Information System fee + VISA application fee together. [Remember this must have to pay at the date of your VISA appointment. It is not refundable.]
- Show your financial assistance proof, which you can consider from the bank or other financial agencies.