USA Student Visa Guidelines
Here are some necessary guidelines; a student must have to follow that during the entire study period:
- You will need to provide your desired location where you actually want to stay in USA.
- Complete graduation certificate of your school, college and university.
- Contact info of your school authorities in order to start admission process.
- Once the above will verify student must have to fill up I-20 form. Which, is the basic requirement for this VISA.
- Student must need to pay SEVIS fee after that.
- Must have to attend for an interview at the US Embassy. If you already in USA then you will be needed to apply for USCIS in order to change your status.
- You must have to attend your campus at list 20 hours per week. There after you will be permitted for other work.
- During their student VISA period student can travel to and fro to USA.