Visa Photo Requirement in USA
While you will go to apply for VISA application form then along with other essential documents like SEVIS I-20 form, DS-156 form, DS-158 form, DS-157 and insurance fees form you will have to submit a recent passport size photograph.
Basic requirements of the photographs:
- The photograph that you will be going to use at the time of applying for VISA must be full face picture.
- Its dimensions must be 50 sq.mm, in inch its size 2 inches x 2 inches.
- The head of the applicants must be at the centre of the photograph frame, otherwise it will be rejected.
- It must be a current photograph. As guidelines say that it must not be older than six months.
- The entire photograph of the applicant must be affixed to the application with the help of stapling or glued.