USA Visa Document Checklist
Checklist for Student Visa Application
- VISA application form fee.
- SEVIS I-20 form,
- Receipt of paid SEVIS fee,
- Nonimmigrant Visa Application form or Form DS-156,
- Contact Information as well as Work History for Nonimmigrant Visa Applicant form or Form DS-158.
- Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application form or Form DS-157.
- Issuance reciprocity fee for VISA, though it varies from country to country,
- Photocopy of your valid passport, it must be valid at least six months,
- A passport type photograph, size 2 inches x 2 inches,
- Birth certificate proof,
- Marriage certificate if your are married,
- Transcripts, results and diploma certificate of your school and college,
- Certificate of your previous education qualification,
- Pursue behind your chosen for course,
- Document which shows why you will return to your home country. It may include relationship, real estate, proof of job etc. In short document which will wait for your return.
- Proof of sufficient funds.