Visa Document Checklist in United Kingdom
Checklist for Student Visa Application
The documents one must take in order for visa application is as follows:
- VAF 9+ Appendix 8 Form (tier 4-student) and Guidance Notes.
- One passport size photo (45 x 35 mm Color, less than 6 months old)
- Visa fees of £225 or its equivalent
- Biometric details
- Unconditional letter from university.
- CAS letter from university—original and photocopy (of all docs.)
- Receipt of fee payment towards accommodation and tuition
- ATAS certificate
- Transcripts (Mark sheets)(from 10th clad till the last degree obtained)
- Work experience certificate
- Bank statements—original for the last 28 days from all sponsors
- Affidavit of Support to be given by the sponsor on a Rs 20 stamp paper (non-judicila)
- Fixed deposit receipts
- Bank loan sanction letter
The visa application is needed to be submitted personally at the VFS UK local office, after an appointment via email from them. Visa will be issued in not more than 7 to 15 days, if the authentication of the documents is confirmed.