Visa Documents Checklists in Canada
It is important to double check some vital points before finally departing for Canada.
- A fully filled, completed and signed Application Form is the first requirement for applying the visa approval. The modern times demand typed forms, hand written and outdated forms are unacceptable.
- One of the vital requirements is 2 recent passport size professional photographs.
- Completed 'cover page and credit authorization forms'.
- One has also to send proof of funds available to support one and dependants during the stay and enable one to depart from Canada, such as a bank statement, pay stubs or proof of employment or proof of travel checks.
- A proof of legal status in USA
- A copy of the airline ticket or travel agency itinerary.
- The visa requirements are to be applied to the Canadian Embassy in Washington DC.
- Students of some certain countries require additional formalities or a personal consulate interview that may delay the process of visa achievement.